This course is the perfect introduction to the land specialty. Whether just entering the land real estate industry or looking to refresh on the basics, attendees will acquire knowledge to more confidently assist clients. This course provides a strong foundation for any real estate professional looking to perform land transactions.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Expertise to navigate various environmental, land-use rights and restrictions, and taxation factors associated with land transactions.
- Confidence to identify, describe, map and value the different types of land real estate.
- Competence needed to help clients through the 1031 tax-deferred exchange process.
- Knowledge to strategically market and sell properties.
Resources and tools received:
- Farm Listing Checklist
- Tools to Estimate Tract Productivity
- Sample Marketing Package