The annual National Land Conference is the premier opportunity for the best land professionals in the business to gather, share ideas, build relationships, and meet new faces. With an unprecedented number of prestigious Accredited Land Consultants and top land real estate professionals all in one place, this is a can’t miss event that will spur deals and inspire growth for your business.
Camaraderie that Lasts.
Speakers that Inspire.
Prestige that Defines.
Partners that Engage.
What NLC Attendees Say…
“The Annual Land Conference gets exponentially better every year! This year’s conference was the best yet, threefold — one of the very best real estate programs I’ve ever attended. The knowledge and takeaways are unparalleled.”
“I always come away excited and recharged. Even after 30 plus years in the business, I pick up many new ideas and make new connections that will help build a successful real estate career.”
“It was one of the best values for my hard earned dollars. This is a signature event for my business. The conference provides a terrific opportunity to learn from top industry leaders about breaking trends in the land business.”
“Where else can I glean that much knowledge in three days from that caliber of sources? I leave the National Land Conference every year a better land consultant, broker and farm manager. The quality and depth of the education keeps me coming back year after year.”
Bellow are some interesting links for you!
- Luke Worrell, ALC, Named 2016 Illinois Farm & Land Broker of the Year by the Illinois Farm & Land RLI ChapterSeptember 22, 2016 - 9:43 am
- Iowa Chapter of REALTORS® Land Institute Releases 2016 Land Trends and Values SurveySeptember 15, 2016 - 10:46 am
- Industry’s Largest Land Real Estate Event Hits Charlotte in 2017August 3, 2016 - 9:37 am
Recent RLI Blog Posts
- Senate GOP seeks swift action against ‘ominous’ regulation
- Luke Worrell, ALC, Named 2016 Illinois Farm & Land Broker of the Year by the Illinois Farm & Land RLI Chapter
- Iowa Chapter of REALTORS® Land Institute Releases 2016 Land Trends and Values Survey
- The Art of Selling a Vineyard
- The Art of Buying Vineyards