Message from Terri Jensen, ALC Advanced
President, REALTORS® Land Institute 2015
Subject: Facing a Future of Change, Challenge and Opportunity!
Dear Institute Colleagues and Land Professionals:
Land professionals with REALTORS® Land Institute constantly deal with change and meet these challenges and opportunities through the education, creative and innovative programs, collaboration, networking and marketing offered through the Institute.
Scroll through the Institute’s website at www.rliland.com to view the education, benefits, Smart Tools, legislative and other updates available to you!
Some of the items I am focusing on in 2015, together with the rest of the Executive Team, Board of Directors, Committees and great staff include:
- continue chapter involvement. If I am able to attend your chapter meeting, I will make an effort to do that. If I am unable to travel, I would love the opportunity to be on via conference call, Facetime, Skype, etc. -- we will try to take advantage of technology. While I know many of you, there are many of you I have not had a chance to meet yet. I would like to hear your wants and needs -- the changes and challenges you are dealing with to see if there is an opportunity for the Institute to help meet those.
- continue to promote volunteerism and collaboration with ALC designees, as well as future leaders and those who are working toward their ALC designation
- continue to grow the ALC network and organization membership base that enables you the opportunity for networking & collaboration with your colleagues which can result in increased earning potential for both of you
- fiscal solvency for the Institute as we move forward to meet changes and challenges presented due to economic, demographic, legislative and other issues
- continue to work with the National Association of REALTORS® to expand services to land REALTORS®.
Please feel free to call, text or email me if there are issues you would like to discuss. You can also contact Bob Turner, President-Elect; Brandon Rogillio, Vice-President; or George Clift, Past President. We all look forward to facing a future of change, challenge and opportunity with you!
Terri L. Jensen, ALC Advanced
Real Estate Investor Relations Mgr▪Appraisal Mgr
Farmers National Company
Celebrate the Culture
2014 REALTORS® Land Institute National President George Clift, ALC