There’s no doubt 2016 will bring new challenges and new opportunities to land professionals. From legislative changes to shifting industry trends, land professionals will need to be prepared to adjust and adapt in the New Year. Institute members can take advantage of the Institute’s many member benefits to help them reach their professional potential. Here are 16 of the best ways to use a REALTORS® Land Institute Membership in 2016:
- Take advantage of member rates with savings of up to $150 on all LANDU courses.
- Join the nearest RLI Chapter to start networking and learning locally.
- Post and search property listings on TheLandConnections.com at no cost.
- Network and learn at the 2016 National Land Conference: THE BEST STOP HERE!
- Take advantage of discounts on industry services with the Member Advantage Program (MAP).
- Read Institute communications to stay current with industry news, trends and more.
- Use the Find A Land Consultant tool to find other members and ALCs near you.
- Join a Committee and help write the Institute’s history and build its future.
- Showcase your properties during a Let’s Make Deal$ remote marketing session.
- Email your properties to other members with the Institute’s e-Properties platform.
- Attend the 2016 LANDU Education Week plus in Little Rock, AR, at a discounted rate.
- Enhance your marketing with the Member Marketing Kit.
- Network with ALC Allies to learn how to achieve the designation and make the most of Institute benefits.
- Connect with the Institute on its social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Contribute a piece to the Institute Blog and share it to promote yourself.
- View white papers written on the hottest industry topics by RLI members and ALCs at no charge.
For more information on any of these benefits, please contact Institute Staff at 800.441.5263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy New Year!!