Terra Firma is the official newsletter of the REALTORS® Land Institute. Published two times a year (winter and fall),
the print publication reaches more than 1,600 land brokers and agents.
Terra Firma is designed to:
- Provide updated news and commentary on the land business
- Deliver organizational information, including updated course schedules and program offerings
- Highlight member achievements and recognize those professionals who attain the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC)
- Showcase services, technology, and opportunities designed specifically for the land professional
- Connect land specialists with their peers, industry leaders, and service providers
2013 Fall Edition
2013 Winter Edition
2011 Spring Edition
2010 Spring-Summer Edition
2009 Fall Edition
2009 Spring-Summer Edition
2009 Winter Edition
2008 Fall Edition
If you are experiencing issues downloading pdf, click here for free Adobe software update.
Published bi-annually (winter, fall)
28 average per issue
1,600+ land brokers and agents
Annual Ad Deadlines:
January 1 (winter edition)
August 1 (fall edition)
full page (inside front or back covers) $1,000
full page (inside) $ 850
1/2-page (vertical or horizontal) $ 500
1/4-page (vertical or banner) $ 300
1/8-page (horizontal or banner) $ 200
1/16-page (thumbnail) $ 100
View sample sizes.
View advertising insertion order.
For further information about advertising and add-ons such as web banners, e-news banners, and other options, contact
email@example.com or call us at 312.329.8353.
Hard copies of the Terra Firma Magazine are $20/each. For orders of six or more copies of a single issue, please contact Staff at 800.441.5263. All orders for the Fall 2015 Edition of Terra Firma must be placed by September 1, 2015. Order now.