What Our Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) Say
“I continue to create productive business relationships with other REALTORS® Land Institute members across the state. The REALTORS® Land Institute courses have more than paid for themselves over time, and my website is getting more hits daily with my new ALC accreditation! Thanks REALTORS® Land Institute!”
“I am truly humbled and honored to have achieved my ALC Designation and be a member of RLI, a most prestigious organization. I’m excited going forward with the knowledge and benefits of gained in attaining RLI’s prestigious ALC. 2018 will be my 35th year in the industry and this is my proudest accomplishment.”
“As soon as I joined Keller Williams Land Division, I was welcomed and introduced to all agents as the Tulsa Area Land Specialist. Earning the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant Designation has been more valuable than my college degree, solidifying my specialization in land.”
“To achieve the Accredited Land Consultant Designation has been a goal of mine since I attended LANDU Education Week in Chicago in the summer of 2014. The knowledge that I gained from the LANDU courses has helped me to better succeed in real estate early in my career. I strongly recommend to anyone starting in land real estate to take the time to gain the designation, it will pay large dividends.”
“In 2015, I received the award for the #1 Agent for RE/MAX Oklahoma for Commission Earned. I attribute to benefits received as a direct result of my ALC Designation. ”
“The ALC Designation is a trusted symbol of experience and education as a land consultant to share with clients and peers. The knowledge gained through this program has allowed me to confidently support clients and agents as Managing Broker of Mason Morse Ranch Company. I am honored to have earned the Accredited Land Consultant Designation by the REALTORS® Land Institute.”
Earning The Elite ALC Designation
The ALC Fast Track Program
A “Fast Track” to the ALC Designation is available to those real estate professionals who have already achieved specific levels of education on land and/or real estate. Fast Track applicants must provide proof of holding one of the approved designations or degrees prior to being approved for the Fast Track program:
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- SIOR (Industrial & Office REALTOR®)
- CRE (Counselor of Real Estate)
- AFM (Accredited Farm Manager of ASFMRA)
- ARA (Accredited Rural Appraiser of ASFMRA)
- RPRA (Real Property Review Appraiser of ASFMRA)
- AAC (Accredited Agricultural Consultant of ASFMRA)
- MAI (Member, Appraisal Institute)
- CAI (Certified Auctioneer Institute)
- CPL (Certified Professional Landman of AAPL)
- SR/WA (Senior Right of Way Professional of IWRA)
- AICP (American Institute of Certified Planners)
- Upon approval by the ALC Designation Committee, those who hold either a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a major in real estate, development, or a program related to a land specialization will also be able to Fast Track to the ALC Designation.
- If approved for the Fast Track Program, the applicant will only be required to the take the three required Core courses, except for CCIM fast-track applicants who, because of their extensive coursework in investment analysis, are not required to take Land Investment Analysis. Instead, CCIM fast-track applicants may choose any course from the Specialty track to replace Land Investment Analysis.
- Course equivalencies are not accepted for Fast Track candidates.
Note: All Fast Track candidates must submit a formal application for the ALC Designation and fulfill all other ALC requirements.
Financing to Become an Elite ALC
Financing Now Available
REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union, has the financing you need to complete the required courses to receive the esteemed Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation through the REALTORS® Land Institute.
Not a member of RLI yet?** Join today!
*Your maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) or cap that can apply is 18.00%. The minimum Annual Percentage Rate or Floor Rate that can apply is 4.25% based on the Prime Rate + 1% published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the prior month. Sample payment: loan amount of $5,700 for 36 months at 4.25% APR will have a monthly payment of $169.20. Rates are based on your creditworthiness, are current as of 1/1/15 and subject to change without notice. Equal Opportunity Lender.
**Membership eligibility required with primary savings account.
Federally insured by the NCUA.