This event is a chapter event, and is thus hosted on the chapter site. Click here to be redirected to the associated chapter site.
This event is currently being hosted on a separate registration page. Click here to be redirected to the appropriate page.
Land Investment Analysis | LANDU | 24 ALC Credit Hours - Raborn Taylor, ALC (SOLD OUT)
June 01, 2023 - June 03, 2023
DatesThursday, June 01, 2023 - Saturday, June 03, 2023
Time8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Early Bird Discount DeadlineThursday, June 01, 2023
Registration DeadlineWednesday, May 31, 2023
LocationGreater Fort Worth Association of REALTORS
2650 Parkview Dr.
Ft. Worth, TX 76102
This course will provide you with land investment principles that are valuable to any agent. Gain the expertise needed to take on more clients, close more deals, and be prepared to take on even the toughest land investment transactions.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Expertise to calculate various aspects of a property's present value including the internal rate of return, net present value, mortgage payment and more.
- Confidence to identify the highest and best use of a property as well as acquisition, operation, and disposition costs and equity.
- Competence needed to help clients through the land investment analysis process.
- Knowledge to effectively analyze and evaluate data, including highest performance indicators, multipliers and ratios, rate of return, and more.
Resources and tools received:
- Excel Worksheets with built-in formulas to solve for:
- Loan Amount
- Annual Interest Rate
- Number of Amortization Periods
- Periodic Payment Amount
- Future Value
- Must have base knowledge of Microsoft Excel to navigate worksheets and utilize formula calculations.
- This class requires a computer with Microsoft Excel software.
LANDU Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price - For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price - For registrants that are REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price - For registrants that are not active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute.