Opportunities are arising for real estate agents as more and more undeveloped land is being adapted for recreational and commercial uses, and real estate agents need to understand how to determine clients\\\\\\\' needs and buy and sell property at fair market value. This is an essential course for land and commercial agents looking to gain a better understanding of both sides of a transitional land transaction.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Expertise to analyze options and determine the highest and best use of a property.
- Confidence to develop an effective marketing campaign to sell these types of properties.
- Competence to estimate the market value of a transitional land property.
- Knowledge to understand the financial aspects, physical considerations, governmental, legal and economic factors that impact transitional land.
Resources and tools received:
- Formulas to discounting the time value of money
LANDU Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price - For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price - For registrants that are REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price - For registrants that are not active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute.