Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges
A 1031 exchange can be advantageous alternative to traditional purchase and sale. This training will help you to recognize and evaluate situations where a 1031 exchange could be to the client’s advantage, understand how rules for 1031 exchanges are applied and understand how 1031 exchange transactions are put together.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the concepts and statutory requirements of 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
- Explain how rules for 1031 exchanges are applied
- Explain how 1031 exchange transactions are put together
- Explain the various 1031 exchange structures and how they can benefit your clients
- Recognize and evaluate situations in which a 1031 tax-deferred exchange could be to the client’s advantage
- This two-day LANDU Education course provides 16 credit hours towards ALC Designation
Instructor: Jim Miller, Esq.
Registration Fee: $300
Questions? Please contact us at UCEventTeam@unitedcountry.com