Daniel Crocker, ALC
Crocker Realty Inc.
1207 E. Jackson St.
Thomasville, GA 31792
Cell #: 229-403-6297
Fax #: 229-226-6532
Bio in Brief:
Second Generation Realtor, Past President GA Chapter RLI, Past President Thomasville Area Board of Realtors, Past TABOR Realtor of the Year, TABOR State Director, Licensed in GA and FL. FFF Fly Casting Instructor. Federation of Fly Fishers Life Member, Bachelors in Speech Communication, Masters of Public Administration, Past President Thomasville Exchange Club, Member First Baptist Church, Married to Kayce Palmer Crocker ....Little ones- Colin, Charlotte and Emmaline...little for now. 4, 10 and 7 as of 9/09. Kappa Alpha Order back in the day. Hunting and Flyfishing work for me. Love my job! Jesus and Mama will always love me.
Specialties: Buyer Representation, Farms/Ranch, Land, Landand Assemblage, Recreation/Resort/Hunting, Timberland
Property Specialties: Agricultural / Farm Land, Agricultural / Farm Land, Residential Land, Ranch Land, Commercial Land, Resource Land
Service Specialties: 1031 Exchanges, Acquisition/Disposition, Buyer Representation, Consulting/Advisory Services, Highest and Best Use
States Licensed to do Business in: Florida, Georgia
Recent RLI Blog Posts
- Retiring Baby Boomers See Land Real Estate As “Land of Milk & Honey”
- Do Not Let the Virus be an Obstacle to Selling Your Property: Know Your Options With A Section 453
- COVID-19 Lockdown Puts Focus on Rural Broadband Deficiencies
- Will Americans Trade-In Their Urban Lifestyles For Rural Ones In The Wake Of COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Impacts on Rural Residential Hobby Farms