Scott Whittington, ALC
2925 S. Meadowbrook Rd.
Springfield, IL 62711
Tel #: 217-341-8526
Fax #: 309-213-1642
Bio in Brief:
Scott is owner and managing broker of LandGuys. His professional career started in commercial and residential real estate where he gained the experience and knowledge needed to transfer into land and farm brokerage. He had the opportunity to work with Cabela?s Trophy Properties before creating LandGuys, LLC in 2008.
Originating from a three person, one office entity in central Illinois, Scott has led the ongoing expansion of LandGuys to cover all 102 counties in Illinois including offices in southern Illinois and western Indiana. He currently manages a team of ten brokers, oversees the day-to-day operations, has steadily driven growth of LandGuys, broadened the influence of the LandGuys brand and continues to increase LandGuys market share; all this, while keeping the client first.
His LandGuys company specializes in recreational, hunting and farmland sales. He has a team of land professionals familiar with all aspects of land including brokers who focus on whitetail, upland/waterfowl and row-crop properties.
An innovator in the industry, Scott brings creativity, organic design and strategic global marketing to the world of land brokerage. He develops and manages all sizes of properties. By taking full advantage of the land value and utilization, Scott strives to maximize every client?s investment.
Scott can find or create the right solution to meet each client?s needs. He has a natural instinct to remove roadblocks for a first time buyer or even the most seasoned landowner.? He and his brokers have a broad network of business allies and excel in communicating and delivering for their clients.
- Currently a member of REALTORS? Land Institute (RLI) - a membership-only organization built for land experts and comprised of global real estate professionals.
- Also, a member of the National Association of REALTORS? - Americas largest trade association, Scott holds the designation of Graduate, REALTOR? Institute (GRI).
- Memberships in multiple wildlife foundations.
Specialties: Farms/Ranch, Land, Recreation/Resort/Hunting, Timberland
Property Specialties: Agricultural / Farm Land, Ranch Land, Residential Land, Resource Land, Vineyards
States Licensed to do Business in: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Wisconsin
- Nation’s Top-Producing Land Agents of 2018 Recognized by Realtors® Land Institute APEX Awards ProgramMarch 18, 2019 - 12:43 pm
- Realtors® Land Institute Awards Top 2018 Land Real Estate ProfessionalsMarch 18, 2019 - 9:41 am
- 2018 Land Market Survey Shows Slow But Steady Growth In The National Land MarketJanuary 15, 2019 - 1:07 pm
Recent RLI Blog Posts
- How and Why To Invest in Farmland
- How to Protect Your Property from Trespassers
- WOTUS Comment Period Open Through April 15, 2019
- Nation’s Top-Producing Land Agents of 2018 Recognized by Realtors® Land Institute APEX Awards Program
- Realtors® Land Institute Awards Top 2018 Land Real Estate Professionals