Wendy Johnson, ALC
United Country Texas Landmark Properties
115 FM 2453
Royse City, TX 75189
Tel #: 972-757-9383
Bio in Brief:
Wendy Johnson began selling Agricultural Land, Farm and Ranch, Recreational, Equestrian Estates, Hunting, Residential and Country Home properties throughout Texas in 2012. Raised on a horse ranch in Northern Illinois, and owned and operated a profitable equestrian facility, Wendy developed a passion for the outdoors at an early age.
Her business manager and paralegal background working with contracts, dispute resolutions, and negotiations with challenging unique properties complements her work in real estate. She represents domestic and international sellers, buyers, and investors, while continually building relationships with top real estate professionals. Her reputation for integrity, honesty, quality of service, effective negotiating, and understanding of markets allows her to get deals done.
Her Accredited Land Consultant designation has given her the ability to network amongst the superior land experts throughout the states.
She is certainly passionate and dedicated about her business in real estate, and her faith shines in God, family and friends.
Achievements, Affiliations & Awards
• National REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI), Member
• RLI National Chapter Task Force Committee Member
• RLI Texas Chapter Task Force, Director
• RLI National Education Committee Member
• Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) and Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) designations
• Rookie of the Year, Top Producer and Leadership Awards
• World and Reserve Championships showing horses
Property Specialties: Agricultural / Farm Land, Commercial Land, Ranch Land, Residential Land
Service Specialties: 1031 Exchanges, Buyer Representation, Land Use/Master Planning
States Licensed to do Business in: Texas