- ALC Consumer BrochureYou’ve worked hard earning the elite ALC Designation. Let your clients know the value it provides that makes you stand out among the rest with the ALC Consumer Tri-Fold Brochure. To order, please contact us at 1.800.441.5263 or complete this order form and email it to email@example.com
Hard Copies: 25/$24.99 + $7.95 Shipping & Handling
- 2017 National Land Conference Presentation PDFs
The 2017 National Land Conference PDFs are copies of the expert speakers’ PowerPoint Presentations from the breakout sessions. Access all 14 PPTs:
- Brand YOU – Nobu Hata
- Land Investment Analysis – Fletcher Majors, ALC
- How & Why Drones Make You More Productive – Caleb McDow
- Habits of Effective Communicators – Jaime Bochantin, PhD
- Through the Eyes of the Developer: Site Selection Success – David Farmer
- Capitol Hill Update – Russell Riggs, RLI’s NAR Legislative Liaison
- 1031s vs 1033s: What’s The Difference? – Jim Miller, Esq.
- 7 Deadly Title Issues to Watch Out For – Tim Grooms
- Investing in Timberland and Timber REITs – Hunter Jenkins
- Is Agritourism a Viable Option (For You or Your Client) – Melissa Hunt
- Negotiations in Natural Resources – Trae Gray
- Social Media 101 – Shanyn Hart
- Success Stories to Working with Residential Agents – Tom Smith, ALC
- The Tug of War in Land Value Trends – Chad Puryear and Michael Almond
To order, please call 1.800.441.5263.
- LANDU - ALC Required Course Review ManualThis manual is a review of the three required courses for earning the prestigious Accredited Land Consultant Designation (ALC). Each unit includes key takeaways and was created by an approved REALTORS® Land Institute instructor–experts in the areas covered.
- LAND 101:Fundamentals of Land Brokerage | Authors: Ben Crosby, ALC; Sam Kain, ALC
- Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges | Author: James Miller, Esq.
- Land Investment Analysis | Author: Randy Hertz, ALC
ALC Designees: $89
ALC Candidates: $99
To order call 1.800.441.5263
- Web SeminarsWeb seminar CDs are archives of past RLI web seminars. These tools allow all who attended the sessions to share the materials with colleagues, clients, and staff. They are useful, credible, and relevant, just-in-time professional development and marketing tools. The information on these recordings builds knowledge and can be utilized to help grow business. For those who were unable to attend the live webinars, these are opportunities to have access to the audio and visual presentations.To order, please contact us at 800-441-5263.
Please Note: The information presented as a part of these webinars should not be construed as a recommendation of any course of action regarding financial, legal, or accounting matters by the REALTORS® Land Institute. Each transaction contains distinctive characteristics and viewers should consult with their own attorney, accountant, tax advisor, or expert consultant before proceeding with any course of conduct to determine its implications for your individual circumstances. The REALTORS® Land Institute expressly disclaims any liability arising from the use or reliance upon the information contained in these web seminars.
- LAND: The Core of Real Estate ManualLand is the core of real estate. Six expert Accredited Land Consultants (ALCs) authored this brief informational manual covering the fundamentals of land and of land as a specialty. Learn some of the unique strategies involved in the business of land.
- Introduction by Michael Landreth, ALC
- Chapter I: Opportunities and Pitfalls by Bill Eshenbaugh, ALC
- Chapter II: What’s It Worth? by Terri Jensen, ALC
- Chapter III: Buying Investment Farmland by Randy Hertz, ALC
- Chapter IV: Choosing a Professional Land Surveyor by Norma Nisbet, ALC
- Chapter V: Highest and Best Use by Terri Jensen, ALC
- Chapter VI: Closing Remarks by Mark Cumbest, ALC
For more information call 1.800.441.5263
- Terra Firma OrdersOrder the Institute’s magazine, Terra Firma, to share with your colleagues and clients. Orders for the Winter issue must be received by January 5 and orders for the Fall issue must be received by September 1.
Both Winter and Fall Issues: $37.98
Winter Issue: $20
Summer Issue: $20
Order online here or for more than two copies of one issue, please call the Institute at 1.800.441.5263 for shipping information. All orders are processed only while supplies last. Should your order be processed and sufficient supplies not available, you will be refunded the full amount of your payment. Orders ship within two weeks.
- Small ALC Pin$10.00You spoke, we listened! A smaller version of the ALC pin is now available for purchase. Only active ALCs may purchase the pin. Price listed does not include $7.95 shipping & handling.
Size: 1/4″ x 1/4″
- RLI Branded License Plate$10.00We have limited quantities of the RLI logo branded license plates available. Price does not include $7.95 shipping & handling.
- ALC Branded License Plates$10.00Limited quantities are now available for purchase of the ALC + RLI branded license plate holders. Only active ALCs may purchase a materials branded with the ALC logo. Price does not include $7.95 shipping & handling.