RLI Tennessee Chapter
Tennessee is well known for its remarkable natural beauty and superb people. Stunning mountains, waterways, varying topography, outdoor activities, and a mild climate are a few of the many reasons people choose to call Tennessee home. With a thriving economy supported by no state income tax and some of the nation’s fastest internet, Tennessee is the “X on the map” for many investors and individuals.
Realtors Land Institute members are driven to achieve highest and best land use with strong investments––whether purchasing a generational hunting retreat in East Tennessee, investing in a Downtown Nashville lot, or selling the family farm in West Tennessee. It’s our unique pleasure to walk alongside land owners to maximize their investment and make acreage dreams come true.
Land is a unique, complex, and changing field. Members of the REALTORS® Land Institute share a nuanced understanding of the land real estate industry and specialize in brokerage related to all types of land including farms and ranches, recreational land, timberland, vineyards, orchards, transitional and development land, subdivision and lot wholesaling, site selection and assemblage of land parcels, appraisals and land valuation, auctions, and farm and land management.
RLI is your destination for land expertise. We're here to help you stay competitive, connected and confident through specialized education, the latest industry information and nationwide collaboration with your peers.
The Institute helps members build successful careers in land through:
- Specialized education that builds real-world expertise. Members have access to a national portfolio of basic to advanced courses on a variety of land topics through the LANDU® education portal.
- Nationwide collaboration with peers to share knowledge and referrals.
- The Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation, the only land-specific designation recognized by the National Association of REALTORS®. Members who achieve this elite status meet rigorous education and experience requirements that set them apart in the industry.
- Online tools and resources that help buyers and sellers connect with our member land consultants and their property listings.
- A code of ethics and professional standards that elevate our members above other land agents and protect the consumer.
- A powerful voice of the largest network of land professionals to promote the wise use of land and advocate for private property rights.
The REALTORS® Land Institute is open to all REALTORS®, REALTOR-ASSOCIATES, or National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) affiliate members who are interested in professionalism in land brokerage.