All courses that are a part of our LANDU® Education Program are continuously updated to offer enhanced learning and engagement. LANDU® courses, offered through the REALTORS® Land Institute, are for real estate professionals who specialize in, or who seek to specialize in, land brokerage of farms, ranches, undeveloped tracts of land, and related assets. These courses are required for real estate practitioners and those who wish to pursue the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation. LANDU® offers courses through traditional classroom courses, online courses, blended courses, and independent study opportunities.
Online, No-Travel Courses
- Online-VILT Courses are Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) courses that require no-travel. VILT courses combine various types of learning including four two-hour webinars that take place once a week during the month that the course is held as well as eight additional hours earned through independent study learning plus the ability to reach out to the instructor and other students in-between webinar sessions; the combined hours spent working on the course is what determines the course credit hours. Participation in live instructor webinars is an integral aspect of this course. The weekly webinar dates are listed within the course offering description on the Upcoming Course Calendar. Most VILT courses last from the first through the last week of the month; however, please be sure to check the scheduled webinar dates for each course.
- Independent Study Courses are self-paced with no instructor or participant interaction. Students have one year, from the date of purchase, to complete the course and pass the final exam. Currently, the Land 101: Introduction to Land Brokerage course is the only course offered as an independent study online course.
Live, In-Person Courses
- Traditional Classroom Courses are held across the country and offer participants the chance to attain knowledge while networking with like-minded professionals. These courses are often held by local RLI Chapters.
- LANDU Education Week is a unique opportunity to complete between one and six courses while gaining expertise and building relationships with other land professionals. Each course is taught by a LANDU® Instructor who will share current information and trends. This unique opportunity takes place once a year at a new location around the country. This is a unique opportunity to complete all six courses towards the elite ALC Designation in one place.
- Blended Course Offerings are exclusively offered during LANDU® Education Week and combine independent study style learning before the in-person part of the course.
To learn more about our course offerings contact us at 800-441-5263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.