Understanding land investment principles is valuable to any broker/agent as it can assist real estate professionals to take on more clients and close more deals. This knowledge-packed course will have attendees prepared to take on even the toughest land investment transactions.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Expertise to calculate various aspects of a properties present value including the internal rate of return, net present value, mortgage payment and more.
- Confidence to identify the highest and best use of a property as well as acquisition, operation, and disposition costs and equity.
- Competence needed to help clients through the land investment analysis process.
- Knowledge to effectively analyze and evaluate data, including highest performance indicators, multipliers and ratios, rate of return, and more.
Resources and tools received:
- Excel Worksheets with built-in formulas to solve for:
- Loan Amount
- Annual Interest Rate
- Number of Amortization Periods
- Periodic Payment Amount
- Future Value