Invest in Expertise at the 2017 LANDU Education Week
Land and real estate professionals from across the country are invited to Kansas City, KS, from June 4-12 for nine days of professional development at the 2017 LANDU Education Week. Attendees will have the opportunity to complete all of the education requirements for the ALC Designation by registering for between one and six courses which included: Land 101: Fundamentals of Land Brokerage; Land Investment Analysis; Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges; Site Selection; Mastering Real Estate Negotiations; and Real Estate Mapping Technologies and Techniques.
A record number of students turned out to attend all six of the courses that were offered last year, and we are ready for this year’s attendees to beat that record! Congratulations to all of the 2016 students who attended and completed courses towards the ALC designation! Read the full press release.
June 2017 LANDU Education Week Schedule
June 2017 LANDU Education Week Hotel
Grab a room at the official hotel for the 2017 LANDU Education Week. Staying at this hotel gives you extra time to network with other attendees, a short commute to the event, and a discounted rate on your hotel. Book today at the Hyatt Place Kansas City/Overland Park Hotel.
- Complimentary hotel-wide Wi-Fi
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ served daily with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from
- 24/7 Gallery Market with sandwiches, greens and bottled beverages for moments on the run
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar serving Seattle’s Best® specialty coffees and teas, premium beers, wines and cocktails
- 1,248 square feet of flexible meeting space with two function rooms
- 24-hour e-room with public computers and printer
- Complimentary 24-hour StayFit Gym with Life Fitness® cardio equipment
- Outdoor Pool
- Complimentary shuttle will gladly take you to many attractions within a 5-mile radius of our hotel
Hyatt Place Kansas City/Overland Park
5001 W 110th Street
Overland Park, KS 66211