Upcoming Courses & Events
With unparalleled education for land real estate professionals, the REALTORS® Land Institute’s LAND University (LANDU) program offers top-notch educational courses and webinars. LANDU features frequently updated courses to ensure participants are receiving the latest industry trends and information as well getting more opportunities to engage with the content and fellow participants. Our instructors are certified as experts in the course subject matter they are teaching, providing students with the best of the best in the business to learn from and network with through attending course.
LANDU courses are held in three formats:
- Live In-Classroom Courses are held by our RLI Chapters and third parties around the country. These courses offer the additional benefit of networking in-person, however, may have additional travel costs associated with attending and be irregularly scheduled throughout the year. RLI National also offers an annual LANDU Education Week which features all six courses needed to complete the education requirement towards the elite ALC Designation onsite at a new location each year.
- Online-VILT Courses are Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) courses that require no-travel. Participation in live instructor webinars is an integral aspect of this course. The dates listed below next to the courses are the official start dates of each course; the scheduled webinar dates and times will be listed on the course page. Most VILT courses last from the first through the last week of the month; however, please be sure to check the scheduled webinar dates for each course.VILT courses combine various types of learning including:
- Four two-hour webinars that take place once a week during the month that the course is held.
- Eight additional hours earned through independent study learning plus the ability to reach out to the instructor and other students in-between webinar sessions.
- Online Independent Study Courses are self paced with no instructor or classmate interaction. Students have 90 days during which to complete the program and pass the final exam. Currently, the Land 101: Introduction to Land Brokerage course is the only course offered as an independent study online course.
For more information about our courses, please contact RLI at 800-441-5263 or email@example.com. If you are interested in a live RLI Chapter-hosted course, please contact the chapter directly for additional information and registration.
Upcoming Courses Schedule
Dates listed are the scheduled first day of the course. Please check back regularly as we are constantly adding new educational opportunities from us and our RLI Chapters across the country.
Land Real Estate Site Selection | LANDU | 16 ALC Credit HoursButch Armistead, ALC - VILT (Online)
WEBINAR: RLI 2020 Land Technology Accelerator Program ShowcaseLuke Glass , Chief Executive Officer - RealX; Michael Leigeber, Managing Director - Land Search - Webinar
Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges | LANDU | 16 ALC Credit HoursJim Miller, Esq. - Arkansas REALTORS Association - Little Rock, AR
Land Investment Analysis | LANDU | 24 ALC Credit HoursPhil McGinnis, ALC - Arkansas REALTORS Association - Little Rock, AR
Land 101: Fundamentals of Land Brokerage | LANDU | 16 ALC Credit HoursJoel King, ALC - Arkansas REALTORS Association - Little Rock, AR
Recreational Land Real Estate | LANDU | 16 ALC Credit HoursJoel King, ALC - Arkansas REALTORS Association - Little Rock, AR
Transitional Land Real Estate | LANDU | 16 ALC Credit HoursJustin Osborn, ALC - Arkansas REALTORS Association - Little Rock, AR
Real Estate Mapping Technologies & Techniques | LANDU | 16 ALC Credit HoursSteve Roberson - VILT
Transitional Land Real Estate | LANDU | 16 ALC Credit HoursButch Armistead, ALC - VILT (Online)