Subdivision land development course will cover all aspects of selecting, purchasing and developing residential subdivisions. The processes taught in the course will focus on the division of large land tracts into smaller parcels - residential lots and the associated decision making and problem-solving skills. These skills will be useful for the student by creating benefit for the community, improving the community’s tax base and helping meet the needs of the market, while providing students with new revenue opportunities as a Subdivision Development specialist. This course is designed for not only land agents and land developers but also residential and commercial agents by providing a glimpse into the entire process from the raw land to sold out to the final development.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Expertise to understand the processes for developing, marketing, and financing sub-divided tracts of land.
- Confidence to outline subdivision concepts ranging from parceling a larger tract of land into smaller acreage to the full-scale development of a mixed-use subdivision.
- Competence to utilize methods for identifying appropriate sites.
- Knowledge to demonstrate procedures for combining financial capital with raw land within a marketing strategy, which leads to converting the developed product to cash
LANDU Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price - For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price - For registrants that are REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price - For registrants that are not active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute. Not yet a member? Save $200 per course when you join RLI.
Please note - The first live webinar session for the Subdivision Development Real Estate course took place on April 6, however, a recording of the webinar will be available to view and you will not be penalized for not attending the live session.