Everything needed to successfully conduct timberland transactions is included in this course. Whether a seasoned land professional or a commercial/residential agent looking to expand their business by taking on new clients, this timberland course is a worthwhile investment.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Expertise to understand the different factors that affect timber and timberland values.
- Confidence to assist clients by explaining how timberland investments compare to other alternative investments.
- Competence to value and determine the best way to market a timberland property.
- Knowledge to advise clients on the tax advantages, timberland investment strategies, and reasons for reforestation of a property.
- Sample Timber Contract
- Present Value Table
LANDU Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price - For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price - For registrants that are REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price - For registrants that are not active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute. Not yet a member? Save $200 per course when you join RLI!