Understanding land real estate trends, analysis of the market, and being able to apply that knowledge are all critical to becoming a site selection expert. This course provides the tools for land agents to better identify and present all of the competing sites in a market and select the site best suited for the buyer’s needs.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have the:
- Expertise to utilize the knowledge and practical resources offered to evaluate the possibilities available through a specific parcel of land
- Competence to execute the process of market analysis, political and legal analysis, site analysis, and financial analysis
- Confidence to demonstrate an action plan to develop next steps in becoming a site selection specialist
- Knowledge to effectively identify buyer needs, criteria and considerations when presenting possible sites
LANDU Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price - For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price - For registrants that are REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price - For registrants that are not active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute.