Recreational land real estate is a diverse and growing segment within the land industry. Regional opportunities exist in land sales used for hunting, fishing, boating, ranching, camping, and more. The overall goal of this course is to introduce real estate professionals to the tools needed to work with buyers and sellers of all types of recreational property.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Competence to effectively describe the steps in identifying potential Recreational Land and improvements needed.
- Knowledge of how Recreational Land can produce income.
- Confidence to advise and assist clients in making the best purchase or sale of recreational property.
- Expertise on what makes property suitable for recreational use and explain the factors that determine value.
LANDU Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price - For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price - For registrants that are REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price - For registrants that are not active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute.
Note: If you are planning to take the April 2020 Online-VILT Recreational Land Real Estate course, please note that the first live webinar session took place on April 6, however, a recording of the webinar is available to view and you will not be penalized for not attending the live session.