Discover how a property can be sold and a replacement property purchased without incurring any federal income taxes on the sale. Gain and impress clients with a working knowledge on how to save them money when conducting transactions as well as what tax deferred options there are to increase income or adapt to the needs of their changing lifestyle.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Expertise to evaluate and recognize situations where a 1031 exchange could be used to the client’s advantage.
- Confidence to assist clients that would benefit from using a 1031 exchange.
- Competence to discuss 1031 exchange rules and structures with the clients tax advisers.
- Knowledge to simply explain to clients the tax-saving benefits of 1031 exchanges.
Resources and tools received:
- Summary of Key Court Cases relating to 1031 Exchanges.
LANDU Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price - For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price - For registrants that are REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price - For registrants that are not active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute.