Save the Date: LANDU Week 2021
Murfreesboro, TN | June 6-14, 2021
The 2021 LANDU Education Week will be held at the Middle Tennessee Association of REALTORS® in Murfreesboro, TN from June 6-14, 2021. RLI will work with the RLI Tennessee Chapter to host this event. LANDU Education Week offers land professionals the opportunity to network with their peers and greatly enhance their expertise by completing all education requirements needed to earn the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation in one place, at one time.
Event registration will open early April 2021.
2021 LandU Week Course Schedule
- June 6-8: Land Investment Analysis – Ben Crosby, ALC
- June 9: Agricultural Land Brokerage & Marketing – Ben Crosby, ALC
- June 10: Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges – Jim Miller, Esq
- June 11: Land 101: Fundamentals of Land Brokerage – Raborn Taylor, ALC
- June 12: Recreational Land Real Estate – Raborn Taylor, ALC
- June 13-14: Transitional Land Real Estate – Butch Armistead, ALC
LANDU Education Week Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price – For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price – For registrants that are active REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price – For registrants that are not currently active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute. Not yet a member? Save $200 per course, join RLI.