LANDU Week 2021
Murfreesboro, TN | June 6-14, 2021
The 2021 LANDU Education Week will be held at the Middle Tennessee Association of REALTORS® in Murfreesboro, TN from June 6-14, 2021. RLI will work with the RLI Tennessee Chapter to host this event. LANDU Education Week offers land professionals the opportunity to network with their peers and greatly enhance their expertise by completing all education requirements needed to earn the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation in one place, at one time.
2021 LandU Week Course Schedule
Take between one and six of the courses being offered and get one step closer to earning the elite ALC Designation in 2021!
- June 6-8: Land Investment Analysis – Ben Crosby, ALC (SOLD OUT)
- June 9: Agricultural Land Brokerage & Marketing – Ben Crosby, ALC (SOLD OUT)
- June 10: Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges – Jim Miller, Esq
- June 11: Land 101: Fundamentals of Land Brokerage – Raborn Taylor, ALC
- June 12: Recreational Land Real Estate – Raborn Taylor, ALC (SOLD OUT)
- June 13-14: Transitional Land Real Estate – Butch Armistead, ALC (SOLD OUT)
The classes will begin at 8:00amCDT and end at 5:00pmCDT.
LANDU Education Week Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price – For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price – For registrants that are active REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price – For registrants that are not currently active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute. Not yet a member? Save $200 per course, join RLI.